Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Engagement.. SURPRISE!!!!!

Mmg trend kot org skrg bile nk tunang mmg x bgtau org... biase la, tunang ni slalu ny majlis antara family je... so friend doen't deserved to know la ek.. or maybe u dont consider me as a friend kot...

aku rse ni perkara yg baik utk dikongsi bersama..why must u all keep it until we all figure it out thru fb.... i mean come on man... this is a big event in ur life... u already make a decision that change ur entire life....soon ur gonna change ur title from miss to madam... huhuu....

dont give me excuses such as u r not telling me because i'm not gonna attend ur engagement if u invited me....that is not even a reason.... i know that although i'm not going pun, at least u have the courtesy to tell me... thats all.... i dont want to know it the same way other people did... its like ouch!...thats hurt u know... all the reasons that u gave me, nonsense! gosh..now i have to tell myself that people are just like that... they disappeared when they happy but when they have many problems they crawled back to me...

maybe they just dont know what they are doing...they find it something that very secretive n just want to surprise us...well i gotta tell u, it worked! i am surprised!...well done...

No comments:

Post a Comment