Sunday, October 3, 2010

Please remind me how to be happy...

This year considered boring to me...busy with work, have no time for entertainment, less outing... hmm... I don't know how i've got this feeling...it's weird.. i can't believe my life could be this way...but anyways, i don't regret doing it..it's my choice after all...my darker side has take into control...but still people thinks i'm such a good person...they should get themselves lasik treatment so that they can see clearly...huhu...

i know i've been avoiding some people...i don't know why.. all i know, one day when i woke up, i just figured i don't like what i have right now, x kisah r sesape ke...nk wat camno? dah aku x ske, x kn nk pakse2...paling pantang r kalau org pakse aku wat sumthing that i really don't like...despite doing that, i felt nothing...rse mcm jasad je yg ade tp perasaan sume dh xde...just like a corpse..hahha..

being happy wasn't in my dictionary anymore...maybe i don't deserve to be...maybe this is a punishment for all my sins...i know life is too short.. we don't know when we're going to die...i wish that i still have time to enjoy my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment